I am leaving on SATURDAY March 15th - need advice quick

Ashley's mom

Mouseketeer
I have reservations at the Dolphin for March 15th in a balcony room. We are Starwood Gold - thanks to all the advice here - and I am all in a dither not knowing what to ask for....I don't know if there are any renovated rooms at the Dolphin. I thought I'd read that there were - but now I'm not sure - maybe it was only SWAN that had renovated rooms. If there ARE renovated ones to be had I'd want a renovated one - but if there aren't then I don't know if the club level rooms are alot nicer or if I should just stay in my balcony room and ask for club privileges. One way or another I need club privileges since my husband gets cranky when he is hungry and is a cheapskate - so free snacks sounds like a great thing - but still,

ARE THERE RENOVATED ROOMS AT DOLPHIN?
If not, should I ask for upgrade to Club or just stay in my balcony room.

I don't know why I am spazzing so much over this trip....I never would have thought I could possiby fret that a room I was paying $204 for would even have the possibility of being UGLY, but I've heard they are and I don't want to pay $200 for an ugly room you know? But a balcony sounds pretty nice - although I've checked the weather and it seems like it will be raining alot over the next week or so....WAAAAAAH!

Hey, I'm new to this site, so please PM me - or better yet, email me (am I allowed to give you my email?) - it is: ormsby@mymailstation.com Any suggestions will be so appreciated. I am just dying for a vacation!

Good Morning! You will have a great time at the Dolphin! I don't think they have any renovated rooms yet, but ask upon check in. Do you have any Starwood points? If not then I would still call the Dolphin, you can have a balcony room AND club level. Politely ask for an upgrade to Club level. I would politely ask again upon check in if they did not do it on the phone call. Its so quick to the time for your trip, that I think your best bet is the call the front desk directly and not email them. 1-407-934-4000 and ask for the front desk! Good Luck let us know what happens :D

You might tell them about your circumstances such as: This is our first time staying at the Dolphin and we really want to see the best you have to offer, Could you please consider us for a complimentary upgrade to Club level....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter