I am like 0 for 14 so far w/ ************ alerts

Wilcojoe

Mouseketeer
For Blue Bayou with no success. Anyone with advice? It’s always makes me enter my password for when it re directs to the disney page. I feel like this is slowing me down. We’re here now and I thought there would be more openings but no dice.

For Blue Bayou with no success. Anyone with advice? It’s always makes me enter my password for when it re directs to the disney page. I feel like this is slowing me down. We’re here now and I thought there would be more openings but no dice.
Walk up to Blue Bayou and see if they will make a reservation for you. That worked for us.

I think we will try that tomorrow. We got in such a rhythm today with Genie plus (it’s our first day) that I completely forgot to stop by when they opened at 11. What time did you stop by and what time did they make your reservation?

I think we will try that tomorrow. We got in such a rhythm today with Genie plus (it’s our first day) that I completely forgot to stop by when they opened at 11. What time did you stop by and what time did they make your reservation?
We went there in the afternoon. We went to apologize that we'd missed our reservation the day before due to the intense rain, which was literally causing water to pour out of the ceiling fixtures on Main St. I tried letting them know we weren't coming but I don't think they got the message. Anyway, when we went over to apologize the next day, they asked if we wanted to come in and eat then and we said yes! We were seated in about 15 minutes, too, ( just 2 of us), and we got a waterside table.

I am SO frustrated. I used a dining alert last year and got almost every one that popped up. This year, I haven't gotten ANY of them. Could someone explain how you go directly to the app (that is a better way)? Don't you need to pull up dining reservations and that would take a while? (this is for WDW)

Last edited:
Just a reminder that when posting other sites you must put in the url address. If it's filtered then the site can't be named on the disboards.

I am SO frustrated. I used a dining alert last year and got almost every one that popped up. This year, I haven't gotten ANY of them. Could someone explain how you go directly to the app (that is a better way)? Don't you need to pull up dining reservations and that would take a while? (this is for WDW)
Open the app and manually check for reservations throughout the day. Leave the app but don’t close it out. Then when you get the notification, you will already have the restaurant pulled up and can grab it quickly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter