I am new to scrapbooking

momandseandodisney

DIS Veteran
Hello

I have found scrap-booking over the past week (sounds like a religion haha )
I think I am addicted lol

I want to know what kind of neat scrap-booking ideas people have for their Disney photo’s etc.

It IS a religion. :rotfl2: Welcome! Look through some of the threads here. Look at the sticky threads at the top of this board-- there's one called "Show us your best work" or something like that. There are lots of pages posted there. Many posters have links to their work in their signatures~ some of it is really amazing. I scraplift from this board all the time! BTW, Hope you hav lots of disposable income ;)

Hi and welcome, glad you were able to find the thread. Hope you have better luck scrapping than me. I keep buying supplies but have yet really get into it yet. As you see in my tag, I am on a mission to scrap :rotfl:

Welcome! It's a great addiction :banana: but just know it will lead down the path of "oh, I need to get the perfect paper for this photo" or you'll see some paper that you just need to take a photo to use it! :goodvibes :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter