• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I am posting from my new iPhone

katscradle

<font color=deeppink>Left a special sweetness for
I am posting this from my new iPhone 3gs 32gig.
I am so happy about this, finally a way to stay in touch with the dis when away from home.:woohoo::woohoo::yay:

I can hardly wait to get my iphone. I can't upgrade until Dec.

Congrats on your Iphone. I too, may be upgrading my Ipod Touch to the actual Iphone soon. I am trying to work out the details through work to switch from Sprint to AT&T to make it feasible.

Congrats on your Iphone. I too, may be upgrading my Ipod Touch to the actual Iphone soon. I am trying to work out the details through work to switch from Sprint to AT&T to make it feasible.

I am working out a Touch upgrade myself. I will be dropping my Verizon soon and getting an iphone. I can't wait.

Congrats Katherine.:cool1::cool1::cool1:

Another who loves their iPhone. Will have to wait a while before I can upgrade to 3GS :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter