• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I am rethinking my park reservations--trying to figure out rides?

julesann

DIS Veteran
I'm wondering which parks have the most to least ride attractions for late April? What is the easiest way to find out availability and descriptions. We are two adults-- I know MK has the most but after that I am not sure. We are there Tuesday through Sunday. I have 5-1/2 days and I've got park reservations for 2 at MK, 2 at HS, 1 at AK and the half day we are starting at HS but our flight just got delayed so no chance of getting ROTR now so considering moving to MK. I'm planning on ph to Epcot a couple of times and I am not sure about the rides there either.

Depends on the rides you like but I can give you my must ride rides per park.
MK- people mover,space mountain, big thunder,haunted mansion, pirates.
Epcot- sourin, living with the land, figment
HS- Tower of terror, toy story mwm, haven't had a chance to try railway or rotr yet.
AK- safari, Everest, dinosaur
My favorite ride in all the parks is flight of passage.

I'm wondering which parks have the most to least ride attractions for late April? What is the easiest way to find out availability and descriptions. We are two adults-- I know MK has the most but after that I am not sure. We are there Tuesday through Sunday. I have 5-1/2 days and I've got park reservations for 2 at MK, 2 at HS, 1 at AK and the half day we are starting at HS but our flight just got delayed so no chance of getting ROTR now so considering moving to MK. I'm planning on ph to Epcot a couple of times and I am not sure about the rides there either.
Go on MDE filter to each park and attractions

I don't know the exact number of rides in each park, but this is how I'd rank them based on which rides we enjoy:

MK - lots of rides here

DHS - many big headliners

EP/AK - a tie. At EP we like Test Track and Soarin'. Anything beyond that is gravy...things we enjoy but are not mandatory. At AK we like Flight of Passage and Expedition Everest. If we do Kali and Safari it's a bonus, but not required. We completely skip Dino Land.

It is super helpful to hear your input on your must do rides in each park. Thanks all! And I'll use the filter too Thank you!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter