I am so P***ed off

newmousecateer

Babcia Extraordinaire/B-Elder YaYa
DIL's sister was supposed to watch DGD and DGS while DS and DIL were on their honeymoom. DIL's sister called just today to say she cannot watch them because she doesn't want to be away from her boyfriend for a week. :rolleyes:

DS and DIL said, "well, we will just take the kids with us on our honeymoon". NOT!

DH and I are going to try to work it out so we each can take some time off of work to watch the kids.

I am so pissed (sorry) at her family I could spit.

Sorry for venting, but I needed to talk to some friends about this.

Thanks for listening.

That really does stink. I am so sorry...I hope you guys can work something out, but I sure understand your anger and frustration.

Thats sad, she doesn't want to stay away from her boyfriend...how far away would she have to stay? How old is she? Couldn't the kids go to where she lives?

Thats wonderful of you to work something out for them...I know I sure would have hated to have John-Cole with us on our honeymoon.....which BTW was only 2 years ago although we've been married almost 12 years...we only got to take a real honeymoon in 2000. It was worth the wait! And guess where we went??:p :p :p :p

ugh! I just hate it when people back out of obligations like that. They think that just because it's for family, that they can cancel like that. My brother and his wife have 4 1/2 year-old triplets and a ten-year old. Whenever ANYONE in the family says they'll watch the kids, we make sure we really can!
Good luck!

What we do not understand is Joe and Kinga kept saying "Justina and her boyfriend are staying at out house to watch the kids"

Just dont get it :(

DH and I will definately work something out so the kids can have a the great honeymoon they deserve.

Thanks for your support everyone! You all help me get through things like this. :D

I hate it when plans that were to work perfectly get all screwed up. I like my life to run smoothly and I don't deal well with screw ups. ;)
I hope things work out for you and I hope this doesn't affect their honeymoon. Good luck.

LOL. Ok you guys. I'm clueless. What's with the Busch Gardens and Metcalf Mississippi?

Sorry. I don't get it. You're going to have to explain this to me.

If you're gonna spit, Marilyn, make sure DIL's sister is in spittin' range.;)

My "in-laws" have failed me so many times about watching my kids, I don't ask them anymore. They complain they never get to watch my kids (big deal to them), but they aren't consistent enough for me to depend on them (after I had Allen drop me off at the curb of the hospital to have my tubal 6 years ago because they bailed again on watching the kids for us at the last minute and I terrified my mom because her baby had to go under anesthesia alone, my mom makes sure I know to call her instead if I need someone to watch them. She was terrified because I rarely get enough sleep, but if I'm anesthesized, it's hard for me to wake up).

When's the wedding?

The wedding is next Saturday Shannon, Aug. 17th.

I was just on the phone with DIL. She was crying and so upset. My heart breaks for her. :(

This weekend is DS bachelor party, so I told her to bring DGD and DGS and come over here for the weekend so I could spoil them rotten. I promised her breakfast in bed and told her she could chill out on the deck all weekend. Hope they come so I can "give 'em so lovin'" this weekend.

Isn't it a shame when your own relatives can't be counted on? :(

Thanks for relating to this situation. It sure helps to have friends here when you are so down (and when you are happy and need someone to share your happiness :D )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter