• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I am so, so confused...

chaseg03

Wishing I was on a cruise
My dad booked an Alaskan cruise on our last cruise on the dream. Do we get OBC? I read something today that said we do. Is this true?

My dad booked an Alaskan cruise on our last cruise on the dream. Do we get OBC? I read something today that said we do. Is this true?
If you book a future cruise while on a cruise, yes there are benefits. Reduced deposits, Onboard Credit, reduced fare cost.

For a 7 night and longer cruise the onboard credit is $200 per room.

If you book a future cruise while on a cruise, yes there are benefits. Reduced deposits, Onboard Credit, reduced fare cost.

For a 7 night and longer cruise the onboard credit is $200 per room.
Do we have to claim the OBC?

Do we have to claim the OBC?

No, the OBC will automatically be added to your onboard account. The first charges that hit onboard account (including tips) will go against the OBC.

DCL will confirm OBC on a reservation through email or phone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter