I am so tired of.....

December99

<font color=orange>WDW Antenna Topper Queen</font>
people talking about food, and weight issues, and blah blah blah....you know what....there's more important things to talk about then how hungry you got because all you ate was a salad...and how you know everything about eating and blah blah blah blah......

UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm just so sick of it......it's all in a persons mind and I'm so sick of it. Every time I turn around - I swear that all anyone is every talking about is food this food that and how they wish they didn't gain weight when they ate and how they heard this and they heard that.......it's in the malls, it's in the office, it's in the copy area, it's in the grocery stores, it's in the checkout lines, it's at the gas station. I try to drown it out and it might just be me because it appears that everyone knows everything there is and this is all from reading Vogue and Cosmo and all those "models are adjusted to look like anorexics" magazines. I'm just so sick of it! Okay...vent over.

pork rinds fried in lard may be a mood altering substance. :)

sawrey dear....but some folks....need to make changes...and their personailities and experiences need and require support in that quest. I'm honestly glad you don't seem/feel to have that problem....it's a tough row to hoe for most! :)

Feel better Chris? ;) BTW...we talk about food almost all day long at work. I am finding the older I get the more obsessed I am with food. And trying to di.....di.....di....diet :eek: lately has not helped! Sorry...you may slap me now....:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter