I am tagless and PROUD....

I have my ears pierced twice with a third up in the top, also! I have my son's name in Chinese on my back, and a lizard on the top of my foot (Don't ask WHY I did that... I was intoxicated). I have to get the girls' names done, too, but I have to get them translated first.

I am in the final rounds of the WPASADI CHALENGE and our latest challenge is tointerview fellow DISER's and create a tabloid story......

Or as "Not the real TIM put it"
This week, you are all becoming Tabloid Reporters for a new Gossip Rag that The DIS is starting!

Here is what you will do.

You each will scour The DIS and interview three separate DISers. You will ask them the interview questions listed below. From the answers your interview subjects give you, you will create a tabloid story for your paper!

First the details:

~You must provide us a catchy title for your new gossip rag

~You must come up with a catchy reporter's name for your byline

~Tabloid stories usually aren't very long. Each of your tabloid stories can NOT exceed 200 words. You may not save words on one story to use in another, they can not be transferred.

~Each DISer can only be used in an interview by ONE reporter. In the initial approach to the person you want to interview, make it 100% clear that they can only work with one person and that they are not currently working with someone else nor will they in the future of this challenge. SAVE ALL PM CORRESPONDENCE with the interview subject, especially the initial contact. We may need this as proof of who approached someone first should someone not properly check availability. We may also ask to see the answers that your interview subject gave you to the official questions. When in doubt, save it!
~Make what you are doing clear to the person you are trying to interview. That you are turning their interview into a tabloid type story. Once you have written their story, you are to allow the subject to proof it and give their approval. Okay, that much isn't like a real tabloid, but we don't want any hurt feelings created. Keep a PM from your interview subject saying that they approve the story.

~You will ask each subject to answer the same 15 questions. Your story must be compiled from information you gathered from their answers.

So anyone interested in helping a fellow tagless contestant out please PM me and I will send you the official invite!
Thank you
Lscarb:hippie:

hey i just became tagless and proud today, apparently!

.....i'm on the naught DIS list again :lmao:

did you reset it or update your profile recently?

nope. didn't touch a thing. i haven't updated my profile in a while, actually, now that you mention it lol. i think someone may have gotten offended by my tag and said something and it got taken away.

nope. didn't touch a thing. i haven't updated my profile in a while, actually, now that you mention it lol. i think someone may have gotten offended by my tag and said something and it got taken away.

ughh!!.. yup.. sounds like that would do it.. People always have to moan about something and take other people's happiness away... :sad2:

sorry it was removed..

ughh!!.. yup.. sounds like that would do it.. People always have to moan about something and take other people's happiness away... :sad2:

sorry it was removed..

it's ok. it happens. just kinda sucks, wasn't MY fault i got that tag, you know? oh well. i'll probably be tagless for a while. and i have a funny feeling i know who did it.

it's ok. it happens. just kinda sucks, wasn't MY fault i got that tag, you know? oh well. i'll probably be tagless for a while. and i have a funny feeling i know who did it.

awww I'm sorry... maybe you can ask them why it was taken away?? or ask them to put it back if it can be censored a bit?? What did it say that it could of been so bad? Especially when you were Tagged with it.. Doesn't make sense.. Do you think a Mod took it away?

awww I'm sorry... maybe you can ask them why it was taken away?? or ask them to put it back if it can be censored a bit?? What did it say that it could of been so bad? Especially when you were Tagged with it.. Doesn't make sense.. Do you think a Mod took it away?

lol it said "OMG YOUR SIGNATURE IS TOO BIG YOU MUST FIX IT OR WE WILL SEND SOMEONE TO YOUR HOUSE AND KILL YOU BECAUSE WE ARE GOD"

it was a joke/me being sarcastic. all in fun.

......erm......i don't want to say who i think did it because i'll probably be double marked on the DIS naught list. Santa will never come to my house again!

lol it said "OMG YOUR SIGNATURE IS TOO BIG YOU MUST FIX IT OR WE WILL SEND SOMEONE TO YOUR HOUSE AND KILL YOU BECAUSE WE ARE GOD"

it was a joke/me being sarcastic. all in fun.

......erm......i don't want to say who i think did it because i'll probably be double marked on the DIS naught list. Santa will never come to my house again!

Oh yea it was Green and in all Caps right?? I remember now... *smacks head*

I would have thought that if it was taken away, it would be replaced. I would think the TF has ways of finding these things out!
I have worried that the TF is from Texas or Louisiana and won't give me a tag because of college football rivalry issues, but hopefully fairies are above all that.:rotfl:

so the Tag Fairy is an Indian giver... that's not fair.. she should of at least given you a replacement tag.. :guilty: or something..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter