I am tagless and PROUD....

I was at the Florida Renaissance Festival this past weekend and there were some girls dressed up as Fairys. I was gonna see if they had any connection with the TF and could maybe help me out if I bought them a beer.

So Is there a Time frame or a Waiting period after you get color til you get an actual Tag?? :confused3

I was at the Florida Renaissance Festival this past weekend and there were some girls dressed up as Fairys. I was gonna see if they had any connection with the TF and could maybe help me out if I bought them a beer.

That was your mistake. Should have offered mead. ;) I'm a Renaissance Faire pro (actually got married at one). :goodvibes

So Is there a Time frame or a Waiting period after you get color til you get an actual Tag?? :confused3

LOL Technically, you have an actual tag fairy tag. Not sure if you wanna push your luck. :lmao:

Heard there was a Tag Fest earlier... Did any of "us" get hit??

Morning All... I'm back !! Tagless, snowed in and wishing I was tipsy :rotfl:

Morning All... I'm back !! Tagless, snowed in and wishing I was tipsy :rotfl:

you Missed the Tag Fairy last night..
we think they were Double Tagged Teaming
People go 2 or 3 Tags at a time

Not me of course...

People even Donated their Tags for the Taggless last night

Not me of course...

SO do you need to be present during a "TAG FEST" to be tagged?

SO do you need to be present during a "TAG FEST" to be tagged?

Im still New to all this.. Im not sure..
I guess not.. but Im sure you would of had to be on Posting recently in order for the Tag Fairy to find you.. :confused3

Im still New to all this.. Im not sure..
I guess not.. but Im sure you would of had to be on Posting recently in order for the Tag Fairy to find you.. :confused3

I'm think'in the tag fairy has a "real" job during the day :eek: like milking minni cows or baking cookies.. that's why we never see he/she during the day :sad2:

I'm think'in the tag fairy has a "real" job during the day :eek: like milking minni cows or baking cookies.. that's why we never see he/she during the day :sad2:

I'm totally confused...not new to me, however. Is the tag fairy someone who actually posts or just roams around at night giving color???

I'm totally confused...not new to me, however. Is the tag fairy someone who actually posts or just roams around at night giving color???

Aahhhh the age old question... No one really know:confused3 ... who or what the tag fairy is..

Aahhhh the age old question... No one really know:confused3 ... who or what the tag fairy is..

Got ya...and I thought Tink knew all the fairies...guess I don't! ;)

Okay...I'm sorry, I'm going to go off subject but it'll be quick...what does WPASADI mean? I see it in lscarb signature and I've seen it all over the boards. Totally confused...:confused:

Actually, The Tag Fairy has been known to show up in Normal people's posts.. She was in 2 of mine the other day..

She can also Tag your signature line too..

:banana:

Actually, The Tag Fairy has been known to show up in Normal people's posts.. She was in 2 of mine the other day..

She kept hijacking mine on Sunday.
I still think I should have gone shopping. :upsidedow

Not me of course...

Two of our tags were donated to the less fortunate :thumbsup2 Feels good to help the tagless :banana:

Wonder who the lucky souls are who received everyone's donated tags? :confused3

Bonny

So the Tag Fairy DOES post??

Two of our tags were donated to the less fortunate :thumbsup2 Feels good to help the tagless :banana:

Wonder who the lucky souls are who received everyone's donated tags? :confused3

Bonny

You can DONATE your tags???

Totally confused....apparently I need to take Tag Fairy 101 :teacher:
How does everyone seem to know so much more about this then me? LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter