I am tagless and PROUD....

uh ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I was Tagged!!!!!!

:love: :banana: :dance3: :yay: :cheer2:

:rolleyes1

Whoo hoo...now that's a reason to celebrate and boogy down!
5_5_1381.gif

The Tag Fairy is is full of surprises tonight....congrats to all your new tags:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

So does this mean you need to leave this thread know:rotfl2:

[quote="Got Disney";17358916]The Tag Fairy is is full of surprises tonight....congrats to all your new tags:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

So does this mean you need to leave this thread know:rotfl2:[/quote]
Oh no......I've been coming here since the beginning!!! You know....just showing off and stuff!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

popcorn::

There seems top be alot of posters in here with tags...have they just been tagged:)

OMG I am watching Jack*** and they just put like 100 crawdads down there pants...and they are just bitting away....:rotfl2:

[QUOTE="Got Disney";17358951]There seems top be alot of posters in here with tags...have they just been tagged:)[/QUOTE]

*raises hand* i WAS tagged, but they somehow vanished a few days ago and i think i'm the ONLY one on this thread without a tag anymore lol

[QUOTE="Got Disney";17359000]by any chance did you go into your siggy to change something?????[/QUOTE]

no. everyone keeps asking me that. i didn't touch anything. it was there the one night, and then i went to bed, went to work, came home and got on the DIS and my tag was gone.

It happened!! I've been tagged! No more feeling left out--it's just so exciting!!!:cool1: :cool1: :banana: :woohoo: :yay:

*raises hand* i WAS tagged, but they somehow vanished a few days ago and i think i'm the ONLY one on this thread without a tag anymore lol

Nope....'Keliblue', our fave OP and the lovely 'bonzarella' I think have yet to be gifted!!!! :confused:

We'll have to start a Tag Them Now campaign!!! :banana: :dance3: :banana:

Congrats to all the taggees, tagged, taggaroos, tag-a-lag-a-ding-dongs... :banana: :cool1: :yay: :cheer2:

Lisa and Pixie, yes I was dreaming about sweet tags when you were trying to get a hold of me. You should have known that though Lisa, I said good night and unlike somepeople who shall remain nameless - uh hum, LISA! - I only need to say it once!!! ;)

Okay, well I am off to play with the kiddos so I will see you all tonight!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter