I attended Camp Memory Makers this weekend and....

December99

<font color=orange>WDW Antenna Topper Queen</font>
It was a blast!!!!! I took 7 classes with all different techniques and styles I thought I would never like and I came back with a brainful of ideas. I got to take a class with the co-founder of Club Scrap - Tricia (I can't think of her last name but I think it's Moore) and she was AWESOME!!!! She apparently was on DIY this weekend so she joked about how she was at camp and DIY at the same time.....LOL

I met some awesome ladies and got to see some other people's layouts - they were very nice when I stopped and asked them about their layouts. I also got to have my Disney fix - I was walking to the garbage can and saw a lady working on a Disney book. So I asked her if she was going and she said they were next week and these were the autograph books for her kids. So we talked Disney for about a half hour and gave her some good hints that she was happy to have.

If there is ever one near you in the future - I suggest to think about going. It was great!!!! It was $275 but worth every bit. And I stayed off-site at a hotel that I got on Priceline for $40 a night (and it was a very nice Courtyard!).

Sounds like you had a great time! It was nice to hear about Camp MM ... seems like CKU is always being talked about. ;)

sounds like you had fun! Hope you share some of your layouts and ideas you got from it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter