I booked!!

kizzabel

Eating poisonous apples since '86
Eeeek so excited!
Hadnt intended to book yet, infact I'm not quite sure how all this happened.

I quit smoking and discovered I was saving a fortune so I decided to treat myself and the kids to a cheap trip. Which turned into an onsite stay... And went from 3 days to ummmm 5. I duno how DLP does it but everytime it sucks me in!

My fantastic husband treated us to an upgrade from offsite to the Santa Fe for my birthday. Hes a babe!

We werent to return for another year and I was very down about it and only lurking here as I had serious trip envy but now I'm back!!

And the kids don't know yet so we are scheming on how to reveal it all to them!

So so so happy!

Thanks guys! We are thinking of holding off until around August to reveal all. If I can last!

quit smoking, good for you. it's not easy. Have a fab trip

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

Great news on the booking and good luck on staying off the smokes:thumbsup2

Wow....that was fast! Delighted for you.....what a nice hubby. Enjoy all your planning and keeping them secret from the kids.

Thanks ladies.
I certainly will Jo! We were going to tell them next month but that still leaves 5 months & the excitement could be worn off especially with DS not yet understanding time (everything with him is last night but could really be last year!) and them asking at 5min intervals about when we go!
I always say Im going to play chicken with the offers and book anyway. Hmm think I've a pixie dust dependancy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter