I Can Make You Thin

rocknspots

Mouseketeer
Has anybody out there tried Paul McKenna's "I Can Make You Thin" program to lose weight? My DD-I-L gave me the CD yesterday and I'm wondering if it would do me any good. Would love to hear from anyone who has had success using hypnosis or maybe not had success and could share the pitfalls... Those 20 pounds I had to lose have turned into 70.

Thanks. I've got nothing to lose...but pounds!
Jackie

OK, I downloaded the CD to my iPod Touch yesterday afternoon. I sat in my recliner chair and put in the earbuds and prayer for a miracle.

Paul's voice is so soothing. I found myself feeling safe and hopeful that this would actually work. I relaxed as Paul took me into a relaxed state of my, making a few suggestions that would help me know when I was full, and how to imagine myself as I'd like to be. He suggested I see myself as I want to be (thinner) in a place that I love (anywhere Disney, of course) and said that was my goal.

After the session was over I felt totally relaxed and at peace. That's nice for me who is always on edge. At lease that part worked. Then I waited for dinner.

At dinner I used his suggestion to put my fork down between each bite and found I enjoyed my food because I could actually taste the food, not eagerly anticipating then next bite. I was amazed to find that I was full before my plate was finished! So I stopped. I was full and satisfied.

If that's the purpose of the CD then mission accomplished. I'll listen to the tape everyday for a while to see if it continues to help. I read somewhere that listening everyday is most helpful.

So here's to a new day! I'm excited to see what it brings.

:goodvibes Jackie

I don't think anybody is reading this but I thought I'd post my progress anyway. I've been listening to Paul's suggestions every night as I go to bed. It relaxes me as well as his promptings are being taken in my my subconscious. I've lost 7 pounds since I began. I have more energy and find myself not wanting to sit in my chair for hours on end. I haven't had a "snack" since I began so that's also a good thing. I don't know where this journey is leading me but I feel this is a great start.

Jackie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter