• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I can officially say I am going to WDW next month!!!

pumpkinfish

<font color=blue>Clothing Expert and Magic Giver o
Feels like we were just there!! (ok, we kind of were- back in October ;) )

Anyone else going next month?!?! As in February?! :sunny:

Have a great time!!! :cool1:

Pryncess'mom said:
We leave on Feb. 15!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
When are you there?? :confused3

deb ::MinnieMo

Awesome! looks like we will be down there the same time :)

I arrive on the 14th with friends coming in on the 15th and that following weekend. Not sure when DH is coming yet though :(

I see you are staying at the Poly! Very nice! We have never been but it is hopefully in our future plans :) We usually stay at POFQ, but have decided on POR this trip. Hope we like it as much.

We stayed in the alligator bayou part and really loved it. The theming is so nice, and there is plenty to do at the resort. My boys liked fishing in the pond, be sure to catch Piano Bob in the River Roost Lounge, if you can. He is a real hoot!! :rotfl:

Have a great time!! I'm sure you will like it!
Yes, this is our first time at the Poly. We are so excited. We honeymooned in Hawaii, and this is probably the closest we will ever get to going back (I don't think I can stand the plane ride again!!!) :guilty:

deb ::MinnieMo

Feb 25 - March 4 -- Just DH and I. :love: My birthday is the 26th and our anniversary is the 27th. We are staying at CSR. The only other time we have been was 10 years ago with 3 DDs. We stayed at CBR and loved it. We are trying CSR this time as it looks more like a good place for a 25th anniversary. Just 49 more days!!! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter