I can't believe it...

heathers4um

DIS Veteran
party:

16 DAYS!!!

Please join me in my happy dance! :dance3:

So I have the following things on my list of last minutes things - can all of you veteran DVC'ers please let me now what I am forgetting? This is my 1st time going home!

~finish OL items shopping
~mail out package a week in advance
~call to add the dining plan (all ADR's are made)
~register for photo-pass
~call for cab pickup the day of departure

I already have the daily itinerary that I planned printed out (complete with conf #'s for all ADR's and special tours), a confirmation of our flights, the Magical Express documents and luggage tags as well as our Undercover Tourist tix to be upgraded to AP's all stored into my Passporter.

If I remember correctly, we have to use those tix once and then upgrade them to be credited for the full value, so I have that on my itinerary as well.

We dont have to do anything as far as the house since my mom lives on our 3rd floor and she will be home with my son and pets while we are gone.

What did I forget, miss or totally space on? :crazy:

Are you arriving on the 31st? We will also be there(VWL) from the 31st-7th. I absolutely cannot WAIT to do the online check-in next Thursday! Whoop! :goodvibes

We also arrive on Oct. 31st, staying at BLT, then the cruise, then BCV. I am about to start packing, since it's a multi-trip.

OP, where are you staying?

We will be going home to Old Key West! I have never been but based on our desires, it was an easy choice! We just purchased a few months ago and I would LOVE to do an add on at AKV next - thats my favorite resort! :goodvibes

So can anyone tell me if I have this correct - We need to go into a park to activate the tix we bought and then take them to upgrade to an AP to get full value credit towards them?

Enjoy - we are leaving tomorrow, everything is ready, just cant wait to get there!

We will be going home to Old Key West! I have never been but based on our desires, it was an easy choice! We just purchased a few months ago and I would LOVE to do an add on at AKV next - thats my favorite resort! :goodvibes

So can anyone tell me if I have this correct - We need to go into a park to activate the tix we bought and then take them to upgrade to an AP to get full value credit towards them?

I believe this is correct. We did the same thing last time- buy from UC, upgraded to AP after going through the gates. You can upgrade at guest services inside the park, or go to the ticket office outside of the park gates.

We leave in 12 days! Staying at AKV!
Have fun on your trip!

just have fun for me. I will be doing end of month inventory and thinking of going home soon

I'll see you there!!! We arrive on the 30th and I'm sooooo excited too! This is our 2nd trip home but our first with friends and I can't wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter