"I Can't wait any Longer, can we go NOW?!" a Disney PTR.

SuperSplashGirl

Earning My Ears
Hello all :wave:
and welcome to my PTR!

This is my first PTR, so hang in there. ;)

Before I start, I'd like to also welcome lurkers.
Just thought it'd be nice to say "hi!"
Feel free to post, I'll be sure to post back. :surfweb:

Now, I shall explain the title to you.
This statement is actually said by me, almost everyday. :rotfl:

As of today, the 7th of March, only 24 days.

Getting closer and closer everyday! :cool1:

Now that the introduction is over, here is The "Cast"..

~DD (DearDad): Disney Crazy. I think he'd die if he missed a year of going to Disney. His favorite rides: ToT, RnRC, POTC, TTA, and SM. :cool1:

~DM (DearMom): Not such a Disney Fan. She does enjoy going, but can miss two or three years of going to Disney. Her favorite rides: POTC and TTA. :laundy:

~Me (Ally): Disney Crazy, just like my Dad. As of now, I'm a young teenager who couldn't miss a year of Disney..I wish we could live there. My favorite rides are: ToT, RnRC, POTC, TTA, and SM. :cutie:

~DB (8): He enjoys Disney, but not as much as my Dad and I. He has his heart set on going to MK 24/7, just for the rides. It's very hard to have a down day with him. His favorite rides are: ToT, RnRC, POTC, TTA, and SM. pirate:

~DG (DearGrandma): Diagnosed with Cancer almost a year ago. She was very unfortunate last year and sadly had to miss our last Disney trip. I think she has been going since I was 1! Her favorite rides: TTA and POTC. :cloud9:

Cute :) Wish I was going this year! I am GOING in 8th grade no doubt. Next year, I will have to do some begging for!!! :rotfl:
~Taylor

Cute :) Wish I was going this year! I am GOING in 8th grade no doubt. Next year, I will have to do some begging for!!! :rotfl:
~Taylor

Thanks, Taylor! :)
You're also my first poster, whoo! ;)

I hope we get to see you guys soon again. It was really a good trip. Keep working on your parents, they'll eventually cave in! :rotfl:

This time around, our family is staying at the Boardwalk Villas. :cool1:
Along with this is a gorgeous Boardwalk view. :)

With this, we have easy access to Epcot (adult's favorite place) and Hollywood Studios, where some of our (DB and I) favorite rides are. :thumbsup2

Stay tuned for where we are dining! :surfweb:

Hi! I'm jealous - just read your vacation starts today!!! :banana: Oh wait, sorry, you said 24 days. Still, that's soon! Ours is not for another 63 days!

Can't wait to read about your trip.

Sorry, dudes..
My dad misplaced our Dining Plans..:confused3

*No new posts because I was at my cousin's house all day, I have a feeling we're close to those papers! :goodvibes

Wow, your trip is soon!
Can't wait to hear all about it

Yup, it went quick! More will be up within the next hour, I promise! :cool1:

Hi! I'm jealous - just read your vacation starts today!!! :banana: Oh wait, sorry, you said 24 days. Still, that's soon! Ours is not for another 63 days!

Can't wait to read about your trip.

Hello. :wave:
Don't be jealous, 63 days will come and go fast! ;)
Thanks for reading, I appreciate it. :thumbsup2

Here are our Dining Plans throughout our vacation:
*We arrive the 2nd of April, by the way! ;)

Saturday, April 3rd: Ohana (Breakfast)
Sunday, April 4th: The Wave (Breakfast), Liberty Tree Tavern (Lunch)
Monday, April 5th: Coral Reef Restarunt (Lunch)
Tuesday, April 6th: Kouzzina (Breakfast), Tokyo Dining (Dinner)
Wednesday, April 7th: Chef Mickey's (Breakfast), 50's Prime Time Cafe (Dinner)
Thurday, April 8th: Captain's Grille (Breakfast), Le Cellier Steakhouse (Dinner)
Friday, April 9th: Biergarten (Lunch)

Up next..stories and countdowns.

Here are our Dining Plans throughout our vacation:
*We arrive the 2nd of April, by the way! ;)

Saturday, April 3rd: Ohana (Breakfast)
Sunday, April 4th: The Wave (Breakfast), Liberty Tree Tavern (Lunch)
Monday, April 5th: Coral Reef Restarunt (Lunch)
Tuesday, April 6th: Kouzzina (Breakfast), Tokyo Dining (Dinner)
Wednesday, April 7th: Chef Mickey's (Breakfast), 50's Prime Time Cafe (Dinner)
Thurday, April 8th: Captain's Grille (Breakfast), Le Cellier Steakhouse (Dinner)
Friday, April 9th: Biergarten (Lunch)

Up next..stories and countdowns.

I ate at the bolded, Le Cellier was AMAZING! LTT was good too:-)
We'll be eating at 'Ohana and Chef Mickey's for breakfast this summer, so I'm excited to see how you like it!

I ate at the bolded, Le Cellier was AMAZING! LTT was good too:-)
We'll be eating at 'Ohana and Chef Mickey's for breakfast this summer, so I'm excited to see how you like it!

Great to know about Le Cellier, I'm really looking forward to eating there. It's been on my list of places I've wanted to eat, thankfully we got in! :thumbsup2
Last time we went to LTT, we had a really early lunch there. It was good! ;)

'Ohana is a GREAT place for breakfast, we go there EVERY.SINGLE.YEAR. The highlight of it all..the Pog Juice. :lovestruc
Chef Mickey's has always been a favorite, I'll be sure to put pictures of us up when the time comes..!:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter