I can't wait, no offense...

Tinkergirl

Mouseketeer
for Halloween to be over and so we can start concentrating on Christmas and MVMCP on the boards!! :santa:

Disclaimer: only joking, or half joking, went to MNSSHP last year and was all over those threads! They were very helpful, but now I'm going in November... haha ;)

Well, I'm getting the best of both worlds this year. I'll be in FL for a few days next month and will be able to go over to the MK for a day and go to a MNSSHP. Then I have an 11 day Christmas trip to celebrate my b-day in December. So, even though I have my big Christmas trip planned - I'm fine with it still being Halloween. :teeth:

I'm with you!!! I've had Christmas music playing all day. I'm thinking along the lines that there are only about 35 days until the Halloween decorations come down and the Christmas decorations start going up.

I'm waiting for Christmas to be over- we will be at WDW in mid January!

Ahh! I love Christmas. And Disney World! So combining them is just perfect. I can't wait!

Now, I'm a Halloween gal too but nothing can beat Christmas at the World (or at your own home!)!
:santa: :santa: :santa: :santa:

We should be going to the first MVMCP, but this time we're going to buy tickets day of because we have learned our lesson! Last year at MNSSHP, it was the ONLY day of the whole trip that it POURED, I mean POURED the whole time. Started about 30 mins in! So this time we have 3 partys during our trip so we're hoping for the first because of our ADR's and schedule, but if we have to change, we can!

I also just want to get a good touring plan. Yes, I want to enjoy it and not feel so comando, but at the same time and the price of tickets.... So I will wait patiently until as Mary Poppins would say "there is a change in the wind" and the focus is more on Christmas! :thumbsup2

This kind of discussion is a better fit over on the theme parks community board, so I'm going to move it over there now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter