• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I could use some good thoughts please...

December99

<font color=orange>WDW Antenna Topper Queen</font>
I may be just overworried, and I'm not trying to be, but I could use some good thoughts.

I had an annual appointment last Friday. All seemed to be okay except one thing. A few weeks prior I was having some pretty significant pains in my left breast and noticing some change. I talked to my doc about it and she wanted me to go have an ultrasound done today - given the proximity of the pain a mammo would have been a bit difficult to do. I have to be totally honest - I'm terrified!!! I know others have been too and things have turned out fine. She also told me it could be cysts which do run in my family. But since my mom passed away from breast cancer, it has done nothing but sit in the back of my mind as to when I will be diagnosed. I know - a sad way to live life. I try not to think about it but once these pains started I got actually pretty scared.

I should know the results on Friday when I go to see her for a brief consult and then we will go from there, obviously. Last year about this time I had a couple of lumps that we were watching but they diminished and were due to the pills I was taking (they made me blow up like a balloon basically and everything was retaining water).

Thanks - I'll keep you all updated.

Prayers and lots of pixie dust being sprinkled for you, my friend.

{{{Hugs}}} Chris..........
Such a scary thing to go through.
Wishing all the best for you

{{{HUGS}}}

Chris,

Waiting on something like that is horrible isn't it! You hang in there! I'm praying for wonderful results!!

Hey I know, give Candi some cat nip and then you'll be so tied up in chasing her around the house that your mind will be off of the results:) Or I could always ship Isis to you....no wait, with 2 of them you would end up in the insane assylum....bad idea:)

Love you!!!

{{{{HUGS}}}} and PD for you.

I don't think you should worry yourself. You are doing the right thing by going to the doctor to have yearly check ups. :D

I will say some prayers for you.

Chris I'll be praying that you get good news on Friday. I do know how you feel. Ever little pain I have I always think the worst. Hard to break the habit. Big {{{{HUGS}}}}

I am sending a truck load of "Don't Worry" Pixie Dust. It is really fine so you can breathe it in while taking LOONNNGGG DEEP breaths.

{{{HUGS}}} Please keep us posted.

Sending prayers and good thoughts!!

and a big {{{hug!}}}

tamie

Sending you tons of PD your way Chris....I know hoe scary this is. Let us know how you make out . {{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}

Sending lots of {{hugs}} and good thoughts to you!!!

(((thinking of you))))

How spooky! My mom has some type of cysts that fill with fluid. They are not cancerous but could turn if she doesn't get the fluid extracted.

{{{hugs}}} for you and prayers of comfort in the meantime.

Prayers, good thoughts and great big {{{{{HUGS}}}}} for you, Chris!!!

{{{{{HUGS}}}}} and prayers being said. Please keep us posted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter