• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I could use some good thoughts please...

You've got it Chris. I wish for all the best for you and for good results {hugs}

I'm not going to tell you not to worry because I think it would be impossible not to worry, especially with a family history of breast cancer.

I'm going to tell you that I had masses found in my breasts a few years ago and had to have the ultrasound, needle biopsy and stereotaxis examination. Everything was alright with me and I'm thinking positive thoughts that everything is alright with you.

I just said a quick prayer making a special request for that to happen.

{{{HUGS}}} sweetie. I know it's scary and I wish there was something I could say that would make you feel better.

Katholyn

{{HUGS}}, Prayers and *Pixie Dust* just for you. You have soo much going on, it's a wonder you manage so well!

Can't wait to see you this weekend! More {{HUGS}} then!

Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers, Chris.

Chris - I'm hoping and prayer for good results tomorrow. {{hugs}} and hang in there, kiddo.....

Good for you, Chris, in staying on top of things. My very best for you, along with my prayers. {{Hugs}} We know that waiting thing too.

Remember Chris, most of the time it turns out to be nothing. Prayers and good thoughts on the way.

Chris, I prayed for you this morning before even reading this post. Your name just entered my mind and I felt you needed prayer for some reason, maybe it was just to calm your fears. I will continue to keep you in my prayers.

Doesn't worry burn calories? That could be the bright side of all of this when you hopefully get a clean bill of health tomorrow. Prayers are being sent your way.

I have what my doctor affectionately calls "lumpy boob syndrome". It doesn't sound half as scary as the technical term! So I can relate to what you are going through. Each time, you think you will handle it OK, but each time turns out to be just as scary as the last. You never really get used to it. So being scared is normal, and normal is good!

My advice is to just keep busy so you don't think about it as much. If you are feeling overwhelmed, let yourself feel it and get those feelings out there. Keeping it inside creates stress, and that is not good for you. Take care of yourself in any way possible, and remember you have a LOT of friends here who are keeping you in their thoughts.

Let us know how it all turns out. We really care about you!

Saying a prayer for you Chris. I'm sure all will be fine. Keep us posted.

((((((HUGS))))))

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter