• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I did it again!

squirrlygirl

DIS Veteran
:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

I don't care how many complaint threads I've read lately, I'm so excited!! DH decided he wanted to go to Disney for our anniversary in February! I thought for sure I wouldn't get what we wanted, but our first choice (Beach Club) was available! That makes 3 resorts in 5 months:banana: :banana:

Now what can I do for DH on our anniversary while we're there? After all, he's such a great husband he bought me DVC points!:love:

Have a great time! As far as doing something special we've enjoyed both an Illuminations Cruise and a Wishes cruise on different vacations.

Bobbi:goodvibes

I know how you feel. I had been feeling pretty down myself, but I called today and made a reservation, and I do feel a lot better.

For an anniversary splurge - how about V&A? Maybe even chef's table there?

Congrats!

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

I don't care how many complaint threads I've read lately, I'm so excited!! DH decided he wanted to go to Disney for our anniversary in February! I thought for sure I wouldn't get what we wanted, but our first choice (Beach Club) was available! That makes 3 resorts in 5 months:banana: :banana:

Now what can I do for DH on our anniversary while we're there? After all, he's such a great husband he bought me DVC points!:love:

What dates? PI has PARTI GRAS ( I think the 1st week of FEB) with stilt walkers and beads. Take him partying at PI ( if you drink):woohoo:
and try out RAGLAN ROAD

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter