I did it alone~ with 3 kids that is!

Tomskatt

<font color=olive>Why can't a 42 yr old man put hi
Whoo hoo! I am so excited and so proud of my family! I posted here and a few other boards for some guidance and advice since my dh wasn't going to be making the trip to WDW this time. A quick refresher: DD3 (leukemia), DS5 (ADHD/PDD) and my DS7. I was terrified, but committed... or maybe should've been! But I am happy to report that not only did we do it, but we did it well! I would have to say it was probably one of the greatest trips to Disney I have ever had. My kids are at such a magical age that everything was awe-inspiring to them. We had some moments, like when we went on the Peter Pan ride, parked our stroller where they told us to since we were using Handicap access and came out into the dark to find they moved it and it was no where to be found. Souvineirs, Mickey ears, water bottles... gone. My son just kept telling everyone that was trying to help, "this is NOT the happiest celebration on my earth!" :) I felt bad for them, but otherwise we had a great day at Magic Kingdom. The other days at the other parks were perfect. I can't over emphasize what a huge accompplishment this was for me. Okay, I'm done gloating, but I knew you guys would understand! :)

Way to go!!!! :woohoo: Sounds like a wonderful, magical :wizard: , special trip! My hat is off to you for taking three kids by yourself!

Go ahead and gloat !!
You deserve it, your right what you did was huge.

I'm so very happy for you and your family.

All the best,
Alan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter