I DID IT! I've heard everything!

DisneyWorld Delight

No Tag For You!
It has taken me about 6 months, but I have listened to every Disney UnPlugged Podcast. (Insert, "We are the Champions" by Queen here.) I say Disney, because I didn't bother with the few Universal intruders.

I loved them all. I enjoy when there is a guest. Like Pete's friends.

One more thing my OCD self can cross off her list.

Oh yeah, I just got the title "DIS Unplugged."

Congratulations!! :banana: But be forwarned, now you won't have a DIS-fix at your fingertips and if you are like me you will have DIS-withdrawal :eek: and become DIS-depressed :sad1: since you will now have to wait until Tuesdays/Wednesdays to get your DSI-fix. (Play dramatic soap opera music here) It was a very "traumatic" period in my life. :sick: (Stop playing dramatic soap opera music here) I suppose I could have relistened to all of the podcasts but instead decided to take a few trips to the World in order to get over it. :goodvibes Guess I will just have to take a podcast cruise now!!!!

Congratulations, I recently finished my quest to hear them all. I am now going through the normal signs of DIS withdrawl. I often look at myself in the mirror and ask, "what would Bob do?".

I'm sure the answer to this is obvious, but how do I find past episodes? I listened to this week's for the first time, and I LOVED every second of it! There was a sinking feeling in my stomach as I knew it was getting closer and closer to the end and I would have to wait till next week.

I'm sure the answer to this is obvious, but how do I find past episodes? I listened to this week's for the first time, and I LOVED every second of it! There was a sinking feeling in my stomach as I knew it was getting closer and closer to the end and I would have to wait till next week.

If you're going through iTunes, just go to the iTunes store, type in Dis Unplugged, and then click on "The DIS Unplugged - A Weekly Round..." in the "Podcasts" section. That will bring up a list of all the episodes.

Or, if you're downloading the podcasts, go to http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-podcast/archives.htm to select which one you want to download.

Lastly, if you click on the
listennow.gif
button that appears at the top of this page, it should list all the episodes.

HTH! Happy listening!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter