• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I do believe in Tag Faries!

:woohoo:Congrats! Get some sleep and enjoy planning that cruise.

Congratulations! Looking forward to meeting another pod cast cruise winner in May 2009!

Congratulations!! I've read the thread and it sounds like you had an intense night. I hope you have fun on the cruise!

Congrats on the cruise! It really took some big mojitos to do what you did. :rotfl2:

Time for the muddled drinks! Glad you're back safe wildeoscar. :thumbsup2

Holy Crap! I am sick for one weekend and look what happened! Congratulations, WO! :dance3: You are amazing! I wouldn't have even thought to drive to Florida WITHOUT reservations because I had nothing going on and the weather was sucky and I wanted to win a Podcast Cruise so bad I could taste it! That is why you won and not me. Perseverence wins the day! :worship:

I am smiling for you too :thumbsup2 A well deserved winner :goodvibes

Congrats on the win. Me and DH were rooting for you!!! Glad you made it home safe and sound.

So awesome! I'm glad you'll be joining us for the podcast cruise - I have a feeling it just wouldn't have been the same without you WO!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter