I don't want to screw up the pansies help please???

glo

Has a heart bigger then all of
OK, I have my pansies...they are awaiting to be plantedon Sunday. Ok, where is the best place for them, sun or shade? What do I fertilize with, or do I use something else? I know I am really a newbie at this, I don't want to screw up. Any help would be appreciated!!!

Glo - Plant in full sun to partial shade. Here is a link I found doing a quick search on the web. Check it out. Hope it helps.

Pansy Info

Glo sun or partial shade, add an all-purpose slow-release 5-10-5 fertilizer in the soil before you plant, after planting they will need to be watered daily for 2 weeks or till they produce a good root system. Then a good soaking when the soil dries.

Pansy are one of those plants that if not deadheaded they will stop flowering.

Deadheading-removing dead flowers before they go to seed.

Glo - How did you do this weekend? Did you get those pansies into the ground on Sunday? How do they look? Keep us posted!

Aren't pansies just the happiest little plants?! What a great choice you made glo!

Yes, very happy little faces, they remind me of smiley faces.

Smile at a pansy and your sure to get a smile back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter