I expected to see this board exploding

I can't stand Iger. The board could have done better!
He’s good to stabilize the company while they find someone competent. Chapek needed to go, no question.

He was like summer- no class. No finesse. His vision was horrible and his delivery worse.

I can’t think of one person who‘d be disappointed with this news. Bon voyage Bob. Don’t let the door hit ya in…

He’s good to stabilize the company while they find someone competent. Chapek needed to go, no question.

He was like summer- no class. No finesse. His vision was horrible and his delivery worse.

I can’t think of one person who‘d be disappointed with this news. Bon voyage Bob. Don’t let the door hit ya in…
Iger gave Disney all the debt to begin with. Yes I was not a Chapek fan, but Iger is was not good for Disney.

I’ve been busy drinking champagne! 😂

Also the Elton concert is live streaming.

But something needed to be done. Good will has been running out the door for this company that is based primarily on our memories and how visiting makes us feel. It’s different from any other company in that way. I’m happy a change has been made.

Better? Pease… Name someone
I don't have one. They could have gone with Damaro, but not sure if he is ready. Aside from people liking Iger better, I don't see him doing too much to ACTUALLY make Disney a better company.

I don't have one. They could have gone with Damaro, but not sure if he is ready. Aside from people liking Iger better, I don't see him doing too much to ACTUALLY make Disney a better company.
Park wise probably not as a lot of these changes started with Iger. Studio wise I can see Iger fixing things.

D’Amaro may be the pick but he isn’t near ready. Disney is so much more than what we see in the Parks and I don’t, and apparently Iger/ BOD, think he has the business acumen required for that job. It’s more than being a happy face walking through the Parks.

Regarding Iger, there will never be another like him in that position so I hope that’s not what everyone is hoping for. Iger set Disney up for financial success for decades, which is why I’m so shocked at your statement. I get you may not like certain things but most issues people complain about were a result of Chapek or more likely D’Amato(I mean, he IS in charge of Parks). Iger is one of the greatest CEO’s of our generation. Period.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter