I feel like a beginner again...

2) We will need to head back to the resort for naps everyday…would Park Hoppers make sense?
If your taking a mid day break and heading back to the SAME park, you do not need a hopper. You can enter the same park as many times as you want with a base ticket.

1) Genie+ is easy. Just watch videos on YouTube about it. Genie+ makes WDW much easier with kids.

2) Park Hopper is more expensive so it just really depends on whether you feel is necessary.

3) Unless you only live a few hours away I wouldn’t do anything on checkout day. You don’t want to miss a plane, and if you’re driving pretty far you’ll be tired when you start.

4) I’ve never done the dining plan. I think you can save more money not doing it. It’s basically just for guest convenience but I don’t see how being limited in where you can eat being very convenient.

For the child who gets overwhelmed, use a stroller with good sun coverage where they can hide and bring ear protection. We like the citi mini strollers. You can also watch the fireworks from outside the park in the Contemporary. There’s a viewing area outside on the same floor as the shops, or do an early dinner at California Grill and come back and watch when the fireworks go off (we did a 5 pm dinner with our kids). Ohana is quieter and less chaotic than chef mickeys but doesn’t have the iconic characters. We always like doing the character meal at Tusker House. If you have a car consider driving to AK and HS.
thank you for writing these tips

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter