I finally got a pin code!!!!

Tinkerbelle32

DIS Veteran
I can't believe it, I finally got a pin code. We have never received one before. The nice cm found it under an old e-mail account. I booked Port Orleans Riverside for $79 dollars a night for our June trip. Keep trying everyone! I'll be sure an spread a lot of pixie dust for you all. :dancer: :dancer: :dancer:

How did they check your old email address? or was that the only email address that they had for you?

I guess it was listed under our old address in San Antonio. With my DH in the military we move around quite a bit. She checked our previous address and located it. :goodvibes

Can somebody explain to me how you have a code attached to your email account without receiving an actual email from Disney? I read all my email but didn't get anything from Disney, does that mean I do not have one of these codes attached to my name and therefore no point calling to ask ?

Does the same applies to a postcard code too ?

Thanks !!

I didn't receive an email or postcard (that I am aware of), but I indeed did have a PIN. I almost didn't call, thinking it was so unlikely. The CM who found my PIN said they didn't even have my email address (at least not attached to the reservation I already had, though I had originally made that reservation online), so he didn't think I would have received it. I do know that I do receive promotional emails at least periodically from Disney, have gotten a Disney Visa in the past few months, and stayed at Pop Century last year. I don't know which if any of these got my name on "the list". I'm grateful either way. Do call & Good luck! :wizard:

They didn't have our email, they based ours on the last time we visited is what I was told. We received AKL for 112.00 a night !

I tried for 3 days straight calling on a code! Finally I called this afternoon and was told I had a code next to my name. We are staying at the AKL for 124.00 a night!!! I'm so excited. We orginally had reservations at the POFQ for the regular rack rate of 149.00 a night. I can't wait to go YIPPPEEEE!!! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Rattat said:
I tried for 3 days straight calling on a code! Finally I called this afternoon and was told I had a code next to my name. We are staying at the AKL for 124.00 a night!!! I'm so excited. We orginally had reservations at the POFQ for the regular rack rate of 149.00 a night. I can't wait to go YIPPPEEEE!!! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

You will LOVE AKL!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter