I Finally Saw DiVine at Animal Kingdom

DisneyFan32WI

Grumpy Cat
I have ALWAYS wanted to see DiVine, and I finally got the chance this weekend! I asked a cast member about her, and as luck should have it, she was coming out in 5 minutes! Here are a few pictures I took of her. ENJOY!

Attachments

• DiVine1.jpg
    DiVine1.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 99
  • DiVine2.jpg
    DiVine2.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 86
  • DiVine3.jpg
    DiVine3.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 90
  • DiVine4.jpg
    DiVine4.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 97
  • DiVine5.jpg
    DiVine5.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 102
I last saw her towards the beginning of the park. If you enter the park and take the right trail she was on the right. In the past, I saw her between Africa and Asia.
Exactly. I was in DAK on Monday and deVine was on the right hand trail after you came through the turnstiles heading toward Discover Island. I've also seen her on the path between Africa and Asia (closer to Africa) before.

Exactly. I was in DAK on Monday and deVine was on the right hand trail after you came through the turnstiles heading toward Discover Island. I've also seen her on the path between Africa and Asia (closer to Africa) before.
I saw her in the same spot on Saturday.

Many years ago, I met and got to know the DiVine performer at another, non-Disney resort. Not surprisingly, she left the makeup on all day. So it was interesting the couple times I went into the employee dining area with her. I always knew who was a recent hire because those people would just gawk at the woman with the dark green face, lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter