I Find Out Tomorrow if my CHEMO is working! ***UPDATE POST #46***

MinnieM3

<font color=deeppink>Survivor<br><font color=00669
Just a plea again, I'm sorry, for P & PD, as I go in tomorrow to the oncologist and find out if this new chemo for my metastisis has had any effect on my new tumors. I've been a basketcase today. :crazy:

I'm trying hard to hang in there til 2pm tomorrow. I so want there to be SOME reduction in size. My heart's just in my throat. :scared:

If ya got a prayer to spare, I'll take it kindly! :tink:

Many thanks,
Beth :love:

pixiedust: pixiedust: I will be more then happy to send some your way .

And may you find some :hippie: peace until tomorrow.

I just prayed, im sure your news will be great :)

I so hope the news will be good for you. More prayers and pixie dust coming your way. :wizard: :wizard: :angel: :angel: :grouphug:

Prayers, good thoughts, and wishes for laughter sent to you via pixie dust pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

pixiedust:
good luck tomorrow. I hope all is well. Keep possitive thoughts!

I'm holding a vision of you getting great news from the docs. You'll be celebrating this time tomorrow night.

Highest Blessings to you Beth!

Charlene

I can't imagine the anxiety you must feel right now. Keep your chin up! I'm sending prayers and positive thoughts going your way! :grouphug:

I can't imagine the stress you're feeling right now. I'll be sending good thoughts your way and praying for good news. Hang in there. :grouphug:

Wow. I can't sleep and thought I'd check the board and my little thread.... my eyes are full of tears at all of your kind words. Reaching for the tissues... and trying to go to sleep now. Bless you all! :love:
Beth :crazy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter