I forgot to mention, The Tree of Life...

I love the awakenings and will stand here a good hour just watching the different scenes that play out. I also enjoy the ones just before park close when just some of the animals will wake up and kind of move around then go back to sleep.

Is this new? I’ve never seen it and not sure if I just missed it before or not.

Love love love this. We stumbled upon it last summer and I just can’t wait to o see it again when we go back in a month

We didn’t think we’d catch it but after ROL we had shuffled back to pandora to see it all lit up before heading to the exit and just caught it starting up and it was magical

yes, I agree....it's underrated, people really don't know about it. It's really such a wonderful presentation.

Animal Kingdom all-around is just a better park at night. Almost wish they'd shift the hours a little to reflect that.
Tree of Life is better at night, Pandora is better at night, the safari is better at night...

Animal Kingdom all-around is just a better park at night. Almost wish they'd shift the hours a little to reflect that.
Tree of Life is better at night, Pandora is better at night, the safari is better at night...

From what I've been reading here, most people would not agree with that.

From what I've been reading here, most people would not agree with that.
Really?? The night safari was probably my favorite part of my last visit! I guess that's pretty subjective though.
Still! Pandora and the Tree of Life are definitely at their best after sun-down.

Really?? The night safari was probably my favorite part of my last visit! I guess that's pretty subjective though.
Still! Pandora and the Tree of Life are definitely at their best after sun-down.

Most people say that it's too dark to see the animals - dusk is apparently much better.

So excited to experience this when we arrive on Friday. We have a 5:00 pm FP for EE and a 6:00 pm FP for FOP first time for this cant wait :woohoo:
Then planning on heading over to the TOL to enjoy Awakenings :goodvibes

I find the Tree of Life Awakenings to be so much better than ROL. Simple. Beautiful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter