I found the PERFECT stroller for WDW!!!

beattyfamily

DIS Cast Member
It's called Citilite Aluminum stroller by Graco and I got mine at Babies R Us. It's $79 but well worth it!

It's lightweight aluminum (just under 11 lbs)
It folds VERY easily
Reclines
It has a very sturdy canopy
It has a huge basket
It has a cup holder and tray for the parents
It has an adjustable handle
When it's closed it locks itself and then you push a button to release it and open it again.
It can stand by itself when closed

It's good for up to 40 lbs.

Here's a good picture and description but it's cheaper at Babies R us and Amazon.com: Citilite stroller

I just bought this stroller as I have one the large travel systems. It is great and it will be so wonderful to have in disney.

We just bought the Citilite stroller specifically for our trip to Disney in 10 days. My DS if 14 mos but small (17 lbs), but I didn't want to lug around our travel system stroller (it weighs more than he does). While this doesn't fold down as small as an umbrella stroller, it has a large bag underneath which will make it come in handy, and is very light!! We also bought a rain cover for it, just in case!!

Sounds a like a good stroller. :)

We just bought a new stroller with WDW in mind! :teeth:
We have a 9 month old & a 5 yr old. The 5 yr old is good for a little while walking but needs a break from all the walking once in a while. So we went with the Baby Trend Sit n' Stand. It's huge but it's wonderful!!!
The 5 yr old feels like a big girl being able to sit on the little platform seat in the back when she feels like it and to be able to get out when she feels like it to.

One of these days we'll go back to a light weight model of stroller. :)

Thanks for this thread - just went out this morning and got the Kite Literider for my 4 YO. Thanks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter