I Get That Alot... A Look Alike Thread

StarTunnel

Does not compute.
So, have you ever been compared to a Disney Character? What about a Disney Channel star? If you have post your experience here, along with your reaction when the person said it! Here's mine...

A little girl I know was playing with my hair, and said I had hair like Jasmine. I found it funny because my hair IS long, but it's auburn/redish, then again it was dark out :laughing:
One of my friend calls my Jessie the cowgirl because of my hair that I tend to wear in a braid, and my stubborn disposition (plus I'm always talking about the horse I ride, Beaux, he's like my Bullseye!:love:)

I keep a running total.

Singer of Blink 182- 86
Daniel Tosh-52
Leonardo Dicaprio-2
Justin Bieber-1 -____________Kill me......

I was in Best Buy when a girl came up to me and asked for my autograph.I was tickled,and I assumed it was for when of my theatre endeavors, so I asked "What play did you see me in?" She said that she saw me in a movie,not a play.I was confused,never having been in a movie, and she said"I saw you in Never Shout Never".I asked"Do you know my name?"To which she replied"Of course, you're Justin Bieber!"
Kill me.

I've been told that I sound like a Disney princess when I sing, and that I look like I could be a long-haired Snow White (which is weird, because although I am very pale, I have dark blond/light brown hair). I was very confused when a classmate of mine told me this...haha :laughing:

I know this isn't a disney character, but some of my friends say I look like Hermione from harry potter. When my hair gets really bad it's the second movie hair.

I don't look like anyone, but a girl who was in my math class this year looks exactly how Lindsay Lohan looks in the Parent Trap.

I don't think I look like anyone, but sometimes people say I look like Jennifer Connelly or Jane from Tarzan. I've gotten Elphaba from Wicked, too, which is weird. Wasn't aware I had green skin! :rotfl:

I can't think of any comparisons made against me to someone else atm.

My aunt compared me to Abraham Lincoln a few weeks back, but only because of my beard...

I know this isn't a disney character, but some of my friends say I look like Hermione from harry potter. When my hair gets really bad it's the second movie hair.

I've been told I look like Hermione to. I also kind of talk like her too. Whenever I get too excited over something sciency, someone usually sayd, "Okay calm it down Hermione!"

Also, this one time I curled my hair, and brushed it to the side for a special occasion and my friends made fun of me calling me the Littlest Mermaid. :headache:

I've also been compared to Cristina Ricci ( I have big eyes like her) and also the girl from Flicka. Cristina Ricci played Wednesday Adams in one of the movies, and when I told my friends a celebrity look alike webiste said I look like Wednesday Adams, a kid told me to throw my hair in braids and I'll look like her twin.:confused3

I've gotten keira knightley and annasophia robb before.
One day at the Yacht Club a couple girls actually thought I was Hannah Montana..like Miley all in her blonde wig. Lol
And then someone said I looked like a girl from Teen Mom..I don't watch that show so I'm not sure who.
:-)

It varies for me. Most of my friends tell me I look like an Alot
ALOT.png

But some of them tell me I look like Emma from Glee. :confused3

uhm... my cousin says I look like Miranda Cosgrove which ugh, I'd rather not look like her. She's so pale haha, I don't see any resemblence at all but okay.
My friend says I look like Belle... I think it's just the hair, plus how do you look like a cartoon?
and my aunt says I look like some lady actress, but I forgot who so I dunno.
I WISH I looked like Miley Cyrus though, if someone told me I looked like her that'd be the best compliment ever, Miley is so beautiful

I look like Lord Voldemort. I'm rather sensitive about it.

ohmygosh. i can't even

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter