I give up

trompettecon

Mouseketeer
Been up since 17h30 trying to get a rez for Oga's and Sci-Fi. Tried everything I could with 3 computers. I had a 2 day window. Just gonna eat Rontos all day long. I know about all the alert stuff but I don't want to lose more sleep over this. 🤪 o_O:eek:

I wouldn't worry about it, things open up all the time. Just check every now again and maybe you will get lucky. If not, there are plenty of places to eat, yes even at HS and you don't have to eat Ronto Wraps all day. I go more than once a year (with a year break thanks to Covid) and have only eaten one Ronto Wrap. If you like drinks, think about the HBD outside lounge, no it doesn't have the "cool" factor Olgas does but has some good drinks and good food and good views. You could always go to any of the resorts on the BW to eat as well. Olgas is over rated by the way, when we went it was crowded, the drinks were just o.k. and expensive. Sci-Fi is fun with the movies and cars but the food isn't the best (again in all my years of going I have only eaten there once and that was enough).

Oga's constantly had availability come and go, including day of. We opted to skip it for a few reasons.

Don't forget about Docking Bay 7. It's really good, too. We really enjoyed our lunch there last week.

Was the website down or no availability?
If it was down, many will be in your same situation. Try when it comes up.
If no availability, keep checking as ADRS frequently change.

Don't forget about Docking Bay 7. It's really good, too. We really enjoyed our lunch there last week.
This has become our HS go to QS dining option.

Sci Fi you might have to do an odd time (for example we did dinner for 4:25 which we were fine with as we knew to have little breakfast and an earlier lunch

I too have given up. We decided to just do mobile ordering or visit bars where we can order food. I have been trying since September for reservations for 4. We then lost 2 travelers. I have since been trying for 2 people….all I get are 10pm or nothinternet available. Ummm, no thanks. That’s entirely too late for dinner for us. I plan to have a great time regardless. 😊 (Forgot, I tried from different laptops, iPads, etc. Used different browsers and cleaned my cache every time, nothing made any difference).

I had 2 people travelling - couldn't get any reservation - added a third from my friends and families list and was able to get my restaurants and times. There are very few 2 top tables but plenty of 4 top - just tell them when you check in it will only be 2 of you and you will still get the 4 top.

Best QS food at DHS, but a miserable experience for my family in two trips there. They didn't offer a single high chair, and the barrels you sit on don't have backs, so if you have a baby or even a toddler, sitting down for lunch is a borderline safety hazard. It's also the only restaurant where I've had problems with mobile ordering. I never got the alert that my meal was ready, it went straight to the alert that I was a "no show" and that my food would be thrown out and I would be charged anyway. They were able to fix it, but it took a long time and my food was cold.

I had 2 people travelling - couldn't get any reservation - added a third from my friends and families list and was able to get my restaurants and times. There are very few 2 top tables but plenty of 4 top - just tell them when you check in it will only be 2 of you and you will still get the 4 top.
Not true. We came in with only 2 on a 4 person reservation many times and have mostly been seated at a 2 top.

Same boat here for beginning of December. I was up at 5:45am at the 60 day mark and nothing was available. We are hoping for day of reservation this is our 1st time staying off site.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter