I give you Stroller Boy -1st draft

MenashaCorp

<font color=darkorchid>I'll throw some rum in the
StrollerBoy01.jpg

The first question is Cape/No Cape. Edna Mode says no....

Working on a Team-Up, maybe with Joker in the Boot (To the Kaht!!!) and Soap Lady. Fighting the Biometric Conspiracy or the Cisternhood of Evil :p

I can easily see the stroller as a sidecar (sidekaht) to the Kaht. So many possibilities...

OMG, this is hillarious! Cape, definitely a cape! don't forget the old fashion oil can ;)

cape yes you could have the boot hangin outta the carriage like bawb is reclining in the sroller

OMG, this is hillarious! Cape, definitely a cape! don't forget the old fashion oil can ;)

StrollerBoy02.jpg

Here Ya go... Re: Cape- I don't have Photoshop, but I know some people...:rotfl: Maybe imagine the back as a cape, oil can flowing in the wind...

Wow! Anyone with the inclination should click on Pete's buttons. :laughing:

OK, the "buttons" in his new siggie. THEY'RE FUNCTIONAL!!! Well, as he said... Not for nothin' he owns the boards!!

I feel so honored this got noticed by DIS #1. I'm Verklempt. Talk amongst yourselves...I'll give you a topic.
The Holy Roman Empire was neither holy nor Roman nor an empire. Discuss.

This agglomeration which was called and which still calls itself the Holy Roman Empire was neither holy, nor Roman, nor an empire. -- UrsulasShadow ;)

OK, the "buttons" in his new siggie. THEY'RE FUNCTIONAL!!! Well, as he said... Not for nothin' he owns the boards!!

I feel so honored this got noticed by DIS #1. I'm Verklempt. Talk amongst yourselves...I'll give you a topic.
The Holy Roman Empire was neither holy nor Roman nor an empire. Discuss.
Love the new siggy Pete! Feels very webmasterish!

The Holy Roman empire is somewhat odd, since it was a collection of countries (which were religious, maybe not Holy). Thats as far as a half years worth of a History Degree gets you. Ask me again in 2 and a bit years and i might be able to help. :lmao:

At school we used to call it the Holey Rolly Empire, i don't know why, i think something similar to a Bawbism happened and it stuck. I can't hear the words now without smirking!

Roman what?! I still thinking about pushing Pete's functional buttons! :rotfl2:
That is a very cool sig....

What's this I hear about the Holey Roamin' Umpire?

Nice buttons, Pete. Did Will design that li'l ensemble for ya? I've taught him everything he knows about fashion.

I'll admit, I tried Pete's buttons!!:thumbsup2

Couldn't help myself. :rotfl: Just too cool!!!!!:cool1:

Shannon

What's this I hear about the Holey Roamin' Umpire?

Nice buttons, Pete. Did Will design that li'l ensemble for ya? I've taught him everything he knows about fashion.

careful lady, this is a FAMILY board!! :lmao: :rotfl2:

You guys crack me up. Very funny!

Pete

Surely you jest! (Yeah, yeah, I get it....you do jest, and don't call your Shirly..;-)) This is very serious stuff here Mr. Webmaster! It's the making of a new superhero....or a sidekick....or something to keep those of us busy for the couple of minutes we have free in a day.... Aside from that, yea, it's pretty histerical actually!

:banana: Love this dancing banana guy!!

Surely you jest! (Yeah, yeah, I get it....you do jest, and don't call your Shirly..;-)) This is very serious stuff here Mr. Webmaster! It's the making of a new superhero....or a sidekick....or something to keep those of us busy for the couple of minutes we have free in a day.... Aside from that, yea, it's pretty histerical actually!

:banana: Love this dancing banana guy!!

I really don't think it's a dancing banana. It's Stroller Boy working out, building muscle, so he can, um, um, rescue strollers?? What is it exactly Stroller Boy can do???

I really don't think it's a dancing banana. It's Stroller Boy working out, building muscle, so he can, um, um, rescue strollers?? What is it exactly Stroller Boy can do???

Stroller Boy is currently a sidekick to OddBawb (aka SuperBoot). His PodStroller is the SideKaht to Kaht Kam and he fights for Truth, Justice, and the Varley Way, helping to DoleWhip the Chicken Nubbets out of evildoers.

Of course, Stroller Boy will continue to grow (as WebMaster John said) and will eventually become a hero in his own right...

So far his powers are somewhat mysterious. He has shown Cast Member Appreciation skills, and the ability to oil/silence the wheels of his beloved strollers. In his Fortress of Strollertude (1) he is protected from the Moving Beltway, the known vulnerability of all Stroller Boys...

popcorn:: Stay Tuned, True Believers...popcorn::

(1) (original credit to "Cullec Kent", Stroller Boy's alter ego) - :rotfl2: Boy, I crack ME up!! I laughed about this pun for wayyyy too long!!! :rotfl2:

Stroller Boy is currently a sidekick to OddBawb (aka SuperBoot). His PodStroller is the SideKaht to Kaht Kam and he fights for Truth, Justice, and the Varley Way, helping to DoleWhip the Chicken Nubbets out of evildoers.

Of course, Stroller Boy will continue to grow (as WebMaster John said) and will eventually become a hero in his own right...

So far his powers are somewhat mysterious. He has shown Cast Member Appreciation skills, and the ability to oil/silence the wheels of his beloved strollers. In his Fortress of Strollertude (1) he is protected from the Moving Beltway, the known vulnerability of all Stroller Boys...

(1) (original credit to "Cullec Kent", Stroller Boy's alter ego) - :rotfl2: Boy, I crack ME up!! I laughed about this pun for wayyyy too long!!! :rotfl2:

SuperBoot and I also help lost souls over at Interventions.......but that's just to fulfill our charity work committments...

MenashaCorp, you have a real knack for this, perhaps you could write up our comic strip! However, you have yet to define a nemesis.....

This is way too funny!!!:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter