I give you Stroller Boy -1st draft

You done already been called out. :teeth: Fear the Perambulator Patrol!!! Stroller Squad!!! Kaht Kahmand!!!! :laughing:

DOH, must have missed this one! Long day of strollerrr...uh....strolllerating?

Someone will have to catch me up on the whole Cistern of evil thing.... Or should I even ask? :scared:

(1) (original credit to "Cullec Kent", Stroller Boy's alter ego) - :rotfl2: Boy, I crack ME up!! I laughed about this pun for wayyyy too long!!! :rotfl2:

Okay, I think I'M having too much fun with this now.... Was thinking, instead of a phone booth to change into costume, I could use a server room. Ya know, to go along with the whole IT thing.... Disney has got to have these all over the place in the "underground"... Do you think they'd make me go to traditions training in order to get access?

Oh boy, I'm losing it....

Okay, I think I'M having too much fun with this now.... Was thinking, instead of a phone booth to change into costume, I could use a server room. Ya know, to go along with the whole IT thing.... Disney has got to have these all over the place in the "underground"... Do you think they'd make me go to traditions training in order to get access?

Yes indeed......Disney has server rooms at various locations. The DACS rooms.....Digital Animation Control System. Security is tight, but they should let Stroller Boy in. :lol:

Skip

I think by the changing tables located in the nursery. It goes along with the whole stroller theme :)

And, the best way for you to learn about the cistern is to join the podcast cruise.

And, the best way for you to learn about the cistern is to join the podcast cruise.

Podcast cruise, ehh. Hmmmm, what's that all about? ;)

I had mentioned it to stroller-wife, but got one of those "are you joking?" kind of looks... Of course, if I were kidding I would have asked "what do you do with an elephant with three balls?".....You walk him and pitch to the rhino, of course... Anyhoo, we'd like to do a Disney cruise but think it might be a liitle further out than next year :sad1:

Podcast cruise, ehh. Hmmmm, what's that all about? ;)

I had mentioned it to stoller-wife, but got one of those "are you joking?" kind of looks... Of course, if I were kidding I would have asked "what do you do with an elephant with three balls?".....You walk him and pitch to the rhino, of course... Anyhoo, we'd like to do a Disney cruise but think it might be a liitle further out than next year :sad1:

Cute joke :)

If you wait a little further out to go on a cruise, you'll miss all of us. No cruise is complete without a stroller boy.

Cute joke :)

If you wait a little further out to go on a cruise, you'll miss all of us. No cruise is complete without a stroller boy.

Yea, but given the turnout to this one my guess is that Pete will create "The DISCruise Part Deux!" Kids will be ready for that one! Been a while since we cruised last, but were going twice a year prior (to the kids). :sad2: Will be more fun with the kids though, when they are ready. :banana:

Stroller Boy needs theme music. My first thought was "Shadow Dancing," but obviously open to debate.

Maybe Clarence Carter could cover his hit: "I been Strollin'...."

Stroller Boy needs theme music. My first thought was "Shadow Dancing," but obviously open to debate.

Laughed out loud!!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

As I read it...saw Clarence Carter and was like "uh oh..." these are family boards....but you saved it nicely! "Strollin' to the East, Strollin' to the West....Strollin' in the Disney park that I like best...." Something like that, right? Song might fit more with "Stroller-Dude" though.

I think a cleansed version of "Strolla Boy" (think Soulja Boy) could work.. Joker with Boot would be on back-up vocals. ::yes::

I think a cleansed version of "Strolla Boy" (think Soulja Boy) could work.. Joker with Boot would be on back-up vocals. ::yes::

lol Crank Dat, Strollah Boyyeee...Woo!!:banana: :banana: :banana:

The music video for Strolla Boy will have to have dancing bananas (b-a-n-a-n-a-s, bananas) whatever the music is. He likes dem dancing bananas (b-a-n-a-n-a-s, bananas). :rotfl2:

lol Crank Dat, Strollah Boyyeee...Woo!!:banana: :banana: :banana:

The music video for Strolla Boy will have to have dancing bananas (b-a-n-a-n-a-s, bananas) whatever the music is. He likes dem dancing bananas (b-a-n-a-n-a-s, bananas). :rotfl2:

How's it go? "Bring in da noise, bring in da funk, holla for a dollah" something like that.... ;)

Oh yeah, Stroller-boy trancends pop culture...okay, not really... :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter