I got a fantastic offer from Atlantis..

hunny bunny

Earning My Ears
We went twice in a nine month period {Wonder 04/02 & Fantasy 01/03}, My dh and I played black jack the first tirip and slots the second time, he even lost enough to get the elusive Atlantis beach towel:D

Lo and behold in the weekend mail came an offer for a room in the Coral tower for $60.00 per night good for 3 nights!

Airfare from Atlanta is not that expensive but we have a trip planned for Colorado in June for a niece's wedding and a seven day cruise in December.

Was there a Comp/Slot club membership that you can join then?

Great deal, hope you get to make the most of it :)

...I just mentioned your Atlantis $ 60 per night 3 night offer to one of my coworkers who stayed at Atlantis in February.

His wife won $ 3900 playing slots when they were there.

He just received an offer in the mail for 4 nights FREE !

I guess that Atlantis wants a chance to get their money back.

Yes Fantasia Sam there is a player's card. I did not sign up for it the first time we went but my dh did. We did not gamble an extensive amount of money either. First trip about $250 total and he won $400. Second trip $200 and I won $300 plus he got the towel. He was using my player's card after I had finished so we could get the credits on one card.

I'm hoping to finagle an October trip as our anniversary is the 31st. :cool:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter