I got a great GF rate & I'm going back!

Tara

Bad Influence
Hello! I haven't been on this board in ages, but a couple of days ago I got an e-mail about the new discount codes and, before I knew it, I had booked a trip to WDW for December!

First of all, THANK YOU to this site for making this information available! Money is tight right now, but this was too good a deal to pass up, even in the eyes of my "frugal" husband.

So, we are staying at the GF for 4 nights, December 7-11, and we're paying $199 plus tax for our room. I considered BWI for a little less than that, but we stayed at GF in 12/2000 and DH says that once you go GF, you just can't go back! :)

This is our first trip since 12/2000, so I'm in major withdrawl! But the reason we haven't been in so long is that we have a new baby boy - Alex - and he'll be 14 months old for this trip! We can't wait to show him Mickey Mouse and all the wonders of WDW.

Congratulations, Tara! I'm smiling as I think how special it will be for you to share WDW with Alex. What memories you'll start to make:D !!

congratulations;) We will be going ourselves in 11/30/-12/4 first time for this hotel can't wait :Pinkbounc Have fun with Alex:bounce:

Tara, congratulations for getting that price, you are going to have a great time.:D

Congratulations Tara. Our first trip with children we went to the GF. We had a first floor room in an out of the way portion of the resort. It was the most beautiful place I had ever stayed. We keep going back to the Poly because it is our fav but I think when our kids (now teens) no longer go with us we will try the GF again. It wasn't stuffy or anything and I have great video of my children RUNNING around in the sitting area outside our room waiting for the rain to stop. It didn't seem to bother anyone. Watching the fireworks and the EWP on the beach was great. As far as having no money well I don't think you ever have enough and life is too short to not have some fun.

Yeah! what a perfect time to go!!! I guess you will be on the Family boards getting tips on toddlers in WDW!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter