• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I got CRT just not sure....

Longsx3

DIS Veteran
if I want it! I was calling this AM (well PM here in Germany) and thought I would see if it was available just to have as an option. I got it for 12/22 @ 8:15! We have done CRT once before, 6/2003 but it was with a large group of extended family and very chaotic. I am thinking it might be a lot more enjoyable for DD this time but. I am not sure if once in a lifetime may have been enough?

BTW I also book a sleigh ride at WL & Dinner at Whispering Canyon.

The sleigh rides are already opened for booking? Is that a 90-days out or anytime they're offered?

As for CRT, since it's a Wednesday and probably won't be all that crowded at MK, I'd keep it. We are also planning MK for the 22nd but eating at Liberty Tree Tavern for lunch and skipping bkft.

I'm so glad I read your post. I was thinking I didn't need to call today - because we didn't need any Priority Seatings. But I forgot about the sleigh ride.

I just got off the phone - I was surprised to find both 5:30 and 6:00 were still available. We have 10 in our party - so I had planned we would do back to back sleigh rides before heading over to the Hoop Dee Doo show. Unfortunately - I still consider by DD13 as a child and was planning on 3 adults plus DD13 and DS9 in one sleigh and the other sleigh has 3 adults and 2 kids 5 & 2. They told me 13 is adult so they can't do it. This means one of our adults will not be able to go.

I think they should have it based on size or weight - since DD weighs less than 90 lbs

But thanks again for reminding me.

We booked CRT for my SILs family since they've never been before. But we weren't that impressed with the food last time and decided we would rather eat somewhere else. And since DD is 13 she isn't into the princesses.

The PS for the sleigh Rides begin 90days out.

We are doing dinner at Whispering Canyon at 740 and then the sleigh ride at 9 pm. I couldn't decide which to do first but I didn't want to be hungry during the ride so went to dinner first.

Are they the same as the carriage rides? If not, please give me information (how many adults/children, price, number to call) on them as I'd love to do this after we eat at Hoop De Doo, also.

Thanks

Michelle

The Sleigh rides are available at the Wilderness Lodge, it is a carriage made to look like a sleigh. It is $30 for 30 minutes. You can call 407 WDW Play to book them and if you search the boards you will find more info.

Kelly

Thanks! I forgot about the sleigh rides. Ours is now booked for 12-22-04.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter