I got my first injury

SL6827

DIS Veteran
Well I got my first injury. 🙄 I won't go into detail other that it should be healed in less than a week. But I can't wait that long to get back at it. I might have a problem here. 😁

Bummer...so sorry you have been bitten by the injury bug. I recently went thorough one and have finally come out on the other side as of this week. The worst part was trying to stop myself from running...it was all that was on my mind.

Take the time to nurture the injury and don't rush it. The last thing you want is for a one week injury to turn into something more severe.

Bummer...so sorry you have been bitten by the injury bug. I recently went thorough one and have finally come out on the other side as of this week. The worst part was trying to stop myself from running...it was all that was on my mind.

Take the time to nurture the injury and don't rush it. The last thing you want is for a one week injury to turn into something more severe.
It's not severe, but it is not good at the same time. But I think I can manage it today and get my four miles in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter