• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I Guess I'm a Rule Breaker?

Status
Not open for further replies.
troll2b.jpg

Please everyone: move along, move along. Nothing to see here. :thumbsup2

You're missing some good ones, like renting an ECV for your family to enjoy priority bus access, and sending one person to wait in line while the rest of the family collects fastpasses, snacks, drinks and souveniers, and cuts through the entire 90 minute line to meet that person.

And you call yourself a rule breaker. :rolleyes:

Im sorry, but I find it crazy when I see people posting on here and saying, "My birthday is the week after we arrive in Disney. Do you think it's ok if I ask for a birthday button even though it isn't really until next week?" I mean, come on! Some people are just a little too ridiculous.

Apparently everything I do is against "Disney Law". :confused3
There are so many things I have done and Im sure alot of people on here have and they just won't admit it. I don't think they're that bad. Let's see:
1) I bring my mugs from past vacations and refill them at the Pop
2) I take extra towels from the pool area and bring them up to my room for showers if we don't have enough towels
3) We last went when my son had just turned 3, but we said he was younger so he would still be free.
4) I drive to resorts with monorails, park there, and take the monorail to the parks.
5) I go to pools at other hotels when I am not staying there...like the Poly and the GF

I'm just trying to get the most out of my vacation and have fun! We spend so much money at Disney all the time, I think it's ok if I try and get some extra "perks":goodvibes
Oh, my, somebody is bored on a Friday.popcorn:: It's just a matter of time before he gets taken to the woodshed.

Aww school will be back in session soon and thats when the trolls actually have to go do something productive with their days... getting in a last-minute end-of-summer lets-stir-the-pot post!

Hope your school year is more productive than your attempt at trolling :goodvibes

You're missing some good ones, like renting an ECV for your family to enjoy priority bus access, and sending one person to wait in line while the rest of the family collects fastpasses, snacks, drinks and souveniers, and cuts through the entire 90 minute line to meet that person.

And you call yourself a rule breaker. :rolleyes:

:rotfl2:

You have much to learn, Young Grasshopper! :lmao:

Apparently everything I do is against "Disney Law". :confused3
There are so many things I have done and Im sure alot of people on here have and they just won't admit it. I don't think they're that bad. Let's see:
1) I bring my mugs from past vacations and refill them at the Pop
2) I take extra towels from the pool area and bring them up to my room for showers if we don't have enough towels
3) We last went when my son had just turned 3, but we said he was younger so he would still be free.
4) I drive to resorts with monorails, park there, and take the monorail to the parks.
5) I go to pools at other hotels when I am not staying there...like the Poly and the GF

I'm just trying to get the most out of my vacation and have fun! We spend so much money at Disney all the time, I think it's ok if I try and get some extra "perks":goodvibes

You forgot about the ECV's that you rent for each member of the family, and the places in line that you hold for your family while they're out getting FP's.

On the Troll-o-meter, I give it a 3 out of 10. Too formulaic coupled with a low post count lends itself very little credibility. Try again.

Hmmmm I'll bite and probably regret it. BUT:

WHY would anyone take those tiny towels to their room for shower time when you can just call housekeeping for more???

Plus... Pop doesn't even have towels by the pool do they?

I don't stay at the pop, I'll just eat there sometimes. We usually stay at the BC or BW. And we actually use the hotel pool towels at the waterpark. We will bring them with us and then return to the hotel when we are back. And no I don't stand in line while the rest of my party runs around. But my family and I will stand in line for a ride while 1 person will go get all our fastpasses. Then that one person will catch up to us in line. I guess that's wrong too?

I needed a good laugh on a friday afternoon!! OP you made my afternoon, even had to call my sister and read her the post!! We both had a great laugh over it!!

I just cannot stand people who lie or deceive to get something they want or feel they are entitled to. The majority of his list in my opinion screams theft. Karma is a b****.

Darn right it's theft. Lying about your son's age so he's free is theft plain and simple. Or perhaps fraud. My head hurts too bad right now to properly process it.
Let's see, by the OP's thought process, I recently bought an SUV from a dealership that offers it's customers a free car wash on Saturdays, I guess since I spent "thousands of dollars" there (way more than we've spent at Disney) I should be able to sneak our other 2 cars up there each Saturday for a free car wash, right?

I don't stay at the pop, I'll just eat there sometimes. We usually stay at the BC or BW. And we actually use the hotel pool towels at the waterpark. We will bring them with us and then return to the hotel when we are back. And no I don't stand in line while the rest of my party runs around. But my family and I will stand in line for a ride while 1 person will go get all our fastpasses. Then that one person will catch up to us in line. I guess that's wrong too?

Sorry... this is just about the dullest trolling yet. Don't you have anything better?

disappointed-bongo.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter