• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I had a code attached to my name

fabfive

DIS Veteran
I called last night 4/7 to check on reservations for the Garden Grill Ice Cream Social which the cm told me that the Land is under construction and is not going to open until after 7/7. I asked to be switched to room reservations and spoke to a different cast member. I gave her my name and address, she said she could not find my reservation so then I gave her my ressie number. It now popped up. (Go figure!) She said that the cast member who booked our trip "screwed it up" and had build two families for us. I believe the "code" was under our original data. Long story short, we got a the POP Century for June 30-July 6 for $59.00 a night. We are so excited........ :cheer2:

GREAT DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool1: Looks like you'll be able to have a couple more Mickey Bars!! :mickeybar

You give us hope that one day we will have a code by our names. About a month ago I received an email from Disney with a pin code. I was so excited :cheer2: but it wasn't for the time I was going :sad2: . Anyway, Disney knows that I exist. :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter