I had a very bad dream last night!!!!

rvoto

My DH built me a scraproom with his very own hands
Last night I had a dream that There wre no more scrapping supplies. (do you remember Artex) it was like that You could not buy any thing any more no paper no stickers, no glue. May be I should say I had a nightmare. So it made me think . We need to buy things that we can build up our own stock like sixxiz and quick cuts punches and that stuff. Do you think this will fade away like all the othe hobby things. I sure hope not I am even planning my grand kid albumns and my kids are young still. what do you think?

I'm thinking I need to go to Michaels and stock up on white paper. I have lots of other CS, but I mat a lot in white and have been running out since my supplier went out of business. So if your nightmare comes true, I'd be set! (AFter my trip to Michaels for some cheap white CS) ;)

Ya know....back when I first started scrapping I thought the same thing, this will be a passing phase. But I think it will always be a changing craft. Plus you will always be able to buy paper!
I think as time goes on lots of the cutesy stuff my fall by the wayside. I think colors will change, but scrapping will always be!
My biggest concern is the small LSS. I think as the bigger craft stores get more scrapping stuff or branch out they will take over.
But luckily you only had a dream....Maybe I should keep stock piling paper just in case!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter