I hate cancer

mommasita

DIS VETERAN
For those who pray, would you keep my dear cousin in your prayers PLEASE.. She is 25, at the age of 15 she was diagnosed with a brain tumor that had spread to her spine.. After roughly two years of chemotherapy, surgery, radiation, she was in remission.

In June she started screaming, and went by ambulance where they discovered, after ten years it is back, and in full bloom ......... Today she underwent a 14 hour surgery to remove the tumor once again, they got what they could, and the rest is untouchable.. It has spread, I am not sure of exactly to what organs, but I was told by my cousin we need a miracle.....

After all her treatments she could never have a child, two years ago she met a marvelous young man whose wife died in labor, and they were to marry soon.. He is BEYOND himself, as well as his daughter... I can't believe this Cancer... My heart is so heavy.. Thank you

I'm so sorry. Prayers for your cousin and for all of you as you go through this journey together.

White light and positive vibes ~~~~~~ for your cousin, her family, her fiance and his daughter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter