• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I hate

...coconut, especially shredded and toasted. It's a texture thing, like biting someone else's fingernails. Funnily enough though, I love the scent of coconut in perfumes and scented candles.
Oh my, gag, I may never eat coconut again.... :crazy2:

When a cashier bags my food and cleaning supplies together.
Agreed. Or raw meats with fresh produce.

Within the past week we had a greeter at a restaurant and a young man at a Kroger deli who both 1) wouldn't look at us, 2) spoke with a dismissive tone, and 3) in the case of the greeter, rolled her eyes when we asked for a table away from the windows (it gets cold by the windows this time of year and there were plenty other tables). It was seriously uncomfortable how annoyed they seemed to be that I was coming into their place of employment and they were required to work. It doesn't happen often, so I'm not sure how I hit two people in one week, but that is seriously annoying to me.

waiting around for a delivery person with a 4-6 hour window.....and then they call and say they are running late......or 2 weeks ago, got the call they were running late and it would be another 2 hours and then the call that said the wrong part came in and they had to reorder it, another week and then waiting again

people texting (or talking ) in a movie theater and they think no one notices

Getting behind people in a checkout line that divide what they're buying into 2 or 3 piles and pay for each one individually. For the love of all that's good and holy, it drives me crazy!!!

People at the back of a checkout line who make the mad dash for the newly opening line, even though the cashier in the new line yelled “I can take whoever is next in line”, and the cashiers who open the new line and don’t make sure those who really are next in the existing line get first crack at the new line.

Right now, pretty much people across the board. I have two more possible encounters (in the laundry room) for the day but fingers crossed it doesn’t happen.

It has already been said but bears repeating:

People who chew with their mouths open!

People who talk with their mouths full!

People who chomp/smack/crack/pop their gum! YOu are the reason I carry headphones with me everywhere.

IBS. It is a such a life ruiner, and there is no cure, but at least it won't kill me...so I guess I should be happy?
Reducing the stress in your life can alleviate it or even cure it.

The last day of vacation, when you get the bill, and think, doggone it, that magic band was so easy to use over and over and over again!
Which is exactly why I hate the idea of using magic bands to pay for anything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter