I have 230 points that needs to be transferred by Nov. 30, 2025 I am asking $19 a point. OKW is my Home resort.

Status
Not open for further replies.

donaldwest

Mouseketeer
DVC Silver
:) Hello All! I have 230 points that needs to be transferred by Nov. 30, 2025 I am asking $19 a point. If you are a DVC member already I can transfer the points to you. My home resort is Old Key West. I would like to rent all 230 if possible. If this works for you, let me know. You can use these points at any DVC Hotel/Resort. I will also take any crypto currency if that is more convenient for you. Questions? Thanks Donald

Last edited:
:) Hello All! I have 230 points that needs to be transferred by Nov. 30, 2024 I am asking $19 a point. If you are a DVC member already I can transfer the points to you. My home resort is Old Key West. I would like to rent all 230 if possible. If this works for you, let me know. You can use these points at any DVC Hotel/Resort. I will also take any crypto currency if that is more convenient for you. Questions? Thanks Donald ps. I have 230 2024 points available as well.
Remember, these points can be used at any resort...

:) Hello All! I have 230 points that needs to be transferred by Nov. 30, 2024 I am asking $19 a point. If you are a DVC member already I can transfer the points to you. My home resort is Old Key West. I would like to rent all 230 if possible. If this works for you, let me know. You can use these points at any DVC Hotel/Resort. I will also take any crypto currency if that is more convenient for you. Questions? Thanks Donald ps. I have 230 2024 points available as well.
I have 460 total points to rent. Thanks

Use the points at any DVC Resort

Hello Donald,

I could be interested in either 230 points for transfer or all 460 for transfer depending on their use year, and if anything has been banked already.
Hello, The use years are 2023 and 2024, Nothing has been banked. Would that work for you? Thanks

That didn’t really answer my question
Oh sorry. I was actually just adding to my post. I did not see your question. The use years are 2023 and 2024. Nothing has been banked. I usually see a message in my mailbox and a notification on the bell. I saw neither. Would those use years work for you? Thanks

Anyone looking for 230 or 460 points?

Old Key West is very affordable!

:) Hello All! I have 230 points that needs to be transferred by Nov. 30, 2024 I am asking $18 a point. If you are a DVC member already I can transfer the points to you. My home resort is Old Key West. I would like to rent all 230 if possible. If this works for you, let me know. You can use these points at any DVC Hotel/Resort. I will also take any crypto currency if that is more convenient for you. Questions? Thanks Donald ps. I have 230 2024 points available as well for Dec. use year.
I will take Bitcoin as a form of payment if necessary. Thanks

:) Hello All! I have 230 points that needs to be transferred by Nov. 30, 2024 I am asking $18 a point. If you are a DVC member already I can transfer the points to you. My home resort is Old Key West. I would like to rent all 230 if possible. If this works for you, let me know. You can use these points at any DVC Hotel/Resort. I will also take any crypto currency if that is more convenient for you. Questions? Thanks Donald ps. I have 230 2024 points available as well for Dec. use year.
Questions? Thanks, Donald

Knock knock. Anyone around?

Questions? Thanks, Donald

Calling all DVC members :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter