I Have 27 M/m Soaps/shampoos/etc..i Saw Someone Collecting Them For Sick Children!

chatty

MICHIGANDER
Hi there! I don't know where to go with this, but I have saved up alot of Mickey Mouse toiletries from past trips. I also have 30 some Swan Dolphin assorted Toiltries (very Pretty!)(oatmeal bars,shampoos,ect..) I know there once was a lady that collected these items for sick children and I would love to send them to her. I have lots of S/D shower caps and shoe shine packages. Very colorful!! If you are out there Please send me your address and I will ship them out to you. Thank You and God Bless you for your kindness to the Children you do this for.
Chatty

I think the address for this is posted on Deb Wills site in the resorts section.

There's another place: http://www.raven-mm.com/root/aof1.htm

I have her send all the Mickey ones to The Caring Place for the homeless children. They actually used them for Christmas presents this past year, they couldn't afford to buy gifts for the kids there, and the kids loved them!

Anne

I donate mine more locally to a domestic violence shelter. Most times these woman and children show up there with very little and if my little soaps help a child smile then I'm all for it.

Good Idea! Food pantries and homeless shelters are also glad to have them.

I would give direct to homeless shelter...not food pantries. I don't care to go into why..but check out your local mission, or the YWCA for places. I just donated a bunch in time for the Salvation Army's grand opening, and was told they were a real hit with the kids. If you donate locally..you then have the shipping costs to donate also.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter