• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I have a Idea/Suggestion for a New Board...What do You Think?

WaltD4Me

<font color=royalblue>PS...I tried asking for wate
I was thinking that a "All Things Disney" (except for the parks) Board would be a fun/informative thing. It would be for everything Disney related, except for the theme parks. Movies, Disney Channel shows and stars, Disney Broadway shows and Disney on Ice Shows, Hannah Montana stuff, Disney video games and other games, Disney Stores info, other Disney shopping like if you found a cool new line of Disney clothes at Target, Disney radio/music, ect...

What do you think?

It would be great to put the Hannah Montana Junkies somewhere...

I agree, but also during the whole Hannah Montana concert ticket seach, there were threads on practically every board about it. The Theme Parks board, the Community Board, the Budget Board, the Disney for Fams board.
And since I was trying to get tickets too, it would have been great if all the info/posts were on one board.

Aside from the extreme example of Hannah mania though, most of us our Disney lovers, not just Disney park lovers, so I thought this board would be fun. I get the feeling I miss alot of non-park Disney stuff that gets posted on the fast moving theme parks board.

And besides, now that I've found Pod Cast World, I don't have nearly as much time to spend reading the theme parks board!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter