I have a late flight post cruise, how long can I stay on the boat?

If you are set on staying as long as you can, I recommend going up, with your luggage if not set out the night before, to Cabanas. I think they serve until about 8:15 or so. Then you can hang out and go down at 9am. Easy to get your luggage up and down to the top deck.

Or you can get off early and take advantage of a day in Florida. You could hit Disney Downtown, go to NASA, or hit the beach area.

Since we are just driving an hour to home in the Orlando area, we have always tried to be one of the last to disembark. I consider it a service to everyone who needs to catch a flight. We take our time in Cabanas, and then just sort of hang out on decks 4 and 5. The coffee shop on 4 (?) was open and we got to have one last coffee and treat. On our last cruise, I don't remember the exact timeline, but I remember moving through customs pretty fast and being in the car at about 10:30 (I remember bc we got out of the car at 11:30 on embarkation day).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter