I have a question about the video games that involve danceing.?

jeena1

Earning My Ears
Hi...

Are there any video games or possibly TV plug in like dance, dance, revolution that don't require a system other that ur tv, or are those just for game systems? give me any links if ya can thanx!

I think there might be a stand alone type of game you can buy. I will have to check when I get home if someone else can't verify, pretty sure my daughter had something that was not part of one of the big game systems.

Yes, there are a few games that are just standalone that you can plug into you tv. We have "Dance Dance Revolution Disney Mix Plug N Play". Please note that was a gift we received at the same time as the DDR for Playstation. The Disney Mix was poor quality compared to the DDR for Playstation. Just wanted to make you aware. If the kids are young (3-7 range), they wont notice. If they are above that age, they will notice. ;) Hope that helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter